Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MicroSoft Server 2003 or 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Vista isn't buggy and doesnt give problem, stop using it as an excuse for human error.
And windows 2008 is good, better processing speeds in datatransfer, better security but datas longer to load in php dynamic sites.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vista isn't buggy and doesnt give problem, stop using it as an excuse for human error.
And windows 2008 is good, better processing speeds in datatransfer, better security but datas longer to load in php dynamic sites.

Vista does "give" problems, because not everything is vista compatible, so to the person who is used to being able to run any windows program, when they switch to vista it's a bit of a hassle.

I do recommend server 2008, it's a pretty refined OS if you ask me, and it has seemed pretty stable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would you need Server 2008 to host a Gunz server? Even normal XP Professional would be good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I prefer Win 2003 Since I used it alot and its less buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back