Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mouse?

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just wandering what kinda of mice you guys use? I was useing a Razer Diamondback one and I loved it, but now it's broke and im buying on a budget so I thought i'd see what you guys use. I've been looking at the Razer Krait, but also looking at the Logitech MX 518 im a FPS player into games like RTCW & Wolfenstein ET. Any suggestions? All suggestions are welcomed.

-Mattio

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

i use a track bal its better for games and stuff takes up no room
downside
gotta keep the inside clean 2 times a month or it will behave epilectic

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mattio - Mouse? - RaGEZONE Forums

pic related. The one I'm using is 3 years old and still works fine.

Reaction score
I have the black version.

Mattio - Mouse? - RaGEZONE Forums

Nothing fancy.
Optical, has forward and back buttons on the sides.
Have had it for several years now.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used to use a Diamondback... then the clickers became incredibly sensitive and every time I'd click, it'd double click or not click at all. No matter how many times I cleaned it =/

Got a G7 now though and I'm loving it.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used to use a Diamondback... then the clickers became incredibly sensitive and every time I'd click, it'd double click or not click at all. No matter how many times I cleaned it =/
Bad microswitch, which is starting to bounce.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didnt change mine. Came with the PC itself.
The same as the above guy. The Logitech G5 Gaming mouse.

Got too used to it...difficult to part..!

Reaction score
i gots a mx510, tho i think it may be a mx518... there dont seem to be any mx510's on their site but it looks and has exactly the same stuff as the mx518.

i love it, had it for about 9 months i think, coudn't live without the forward/back buttons and the screen switch one.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ive got the logitech Mx310 works great and has a lazy little button in the middle i can use to do what ever 1 want, currently got it to switch between programs :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The 510 i like more then the 518 ... too bad they dont sell them anymore... all my friends want the "510".... i have one its great its like Vintage now... maybe i can get like Bill gates to sign it he seems to like signing things ^_^

Back