Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NETGear Router.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I filtered a website and i didn't like the way it is displayed. So i was thinking are routers installed to your computer or does it have the web inside the router? lol if you understand what i mean ^^ i just wanna change the view of my filter website and im not sure how to do it.

Reaction score
What on earth are you talking about?

Routers are gateway devices that hooks a private network up to a larger network like the Internet.

NoPeace - out

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehe (Even though it was explained I have a nice way to explain it to peopel that dontquite know the proper technical meanings of what may seem not quite understandable:

In a Laymans term for what NoPeace jsut said:

A Router is like the front door of your house... your network/LAN is the inside of the house and the Router governs the traffic coming in and out of the house, everythign outside of the house is your wide world of the internet.

Back