Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

nvidia tablet

Reaction score
So, I've only just noticed this does anyone own or know more about this?, it's pretty cheap and looks pretty handy for a gamer such as myself.

It would be interesting if you could turn it into a mobile phone haha, I mean.. facebook and games is what my S5 will be getting used for :p.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
(Derp, this is more for the tech zone)

It is cheap. However, I'm not sure how the games will run on this tablet. For the price it cannot be a high-reg system, I guess. It's running PC games as well as Android games. I've got the Microsoft Surface Tablet, and even the games from the Windows 8 store cannot be run properly because they are being made for laptops. Let alone PC games.

Reaction score
It integrates Tegra 4 in it, which means optimized games for it will looke around 5 times better than on a normal tablet or phone, it supports real time shadow, procedural lightning, and other things only nVidia supports on handheld devices for now. Also, there is no way any Android game will lag on it, if not ever, but for a very long time.

So if you're into Android games, yes, it's definitely worth it. Oh and also it has special titles, that ONLY work on Tegra devices, such as Half Life 2, Portal ..

Back