Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need opinions and suggesting

TNT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With 2016 coming around and black friday i finally have taken the time to make a mock up of a new build, I play at most 6 hours a day so i placed myself a budget since spending 1600 or 2k on a PC wont be worth it if i don't use it at all, the only thing i will be playing as for games is blade and soul, aion, lineage 2 , osu! and watching netflix and sometimes messing around on visual studio, I have a SSD already in the current build with my games and i already have planned a 500gb one later in the week so i didn't add it since i bought it locally.

i will have 1080p monitor

AND i know alot of people will say why not just buy skylake well most games iam playing are like 3 years old and then some more, and i dont play nothing like Crysis, BF4 or other stuff like that, but if u can show that the skylake beats the 4790k when it comes to performance to value the cost of the new mobo and ram ill check it out.

Current Build:
AMD 9450e Quad Core
7gb of ram
amd radeon hd 6570 1gb

basically some 2007 bestbuy HP crap lol

the new build is :
/

CPU: ($312.95 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: ($119.99 @ B&H)
Motherboard: ($135.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: ($79.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: ($359.99 @ NCIX US)