Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC Gallery]

Reaction score
This is where to post pictures of you computer and computer related stuff! Pics of your full computer, your monitor, or even just a single part of you computer is welcomed here!

Comments are welcomed in this section, but do not spam!

Now get out your camera and take us some pics!

NoPeace - out

Master Summoner
Reaction score
New PC

This is my current PC... I hate the case. So i'm getting a new one

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Now it's time to post my computer. It's a total mess at the moment. I'm planning on redoing the tubing and getting some better cable management into it. But that's going to wait until I get my C2D CrossFire setup and a dremel. When ever that may be...

Here's the front view of my case.
NoPeace - [PC Gallery] - RaGEZONE Forums

Now for a side view with my res just hanging around.

Here's the inside view.

A close up on the tripple rad. Going to be mounting it on top of the case.

Here's another inside view from the drive bay.

Finnaly here's a pick of the front drives. Or well what's left of them at the moment...

NoPeace - out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bah cable management isnt really important in water cooling x)
anyway nice setup :)

i'll be posting pic of my new rig as i get it somewhere this week or next...
you don't want to see what im using now xD boring stuff in a boring case lol.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my first pc

atlon 4800+
in sli 7900 gt
2 gig ocz extreem low latency 3 3 2 8

this is my old pc :p getting a new one in a week ill post new screenshots soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd post a picture of mine but I'm too embarrassed, you can't see anything inside the case because the cables are such a mess, and I have some cheap pre-made liquid cooling system instead of doing my own... And a rather cheap case, I'm at the low end of the overclockers market I guess? XP

Reaction score
bah cable management isnt really important in water cooling x)
anyway nice setup :)

i'll be posting pic of my new rig as i get it somewhere this week or next...
you don't want to see what im using now xD boring stuff in a boring case lol.

Cable management is important if you want it to look nice. :tp:

I'd post a picture of mine but I'm too embarrassed, you can't see anything inside the case because the cables are such a mess, and I have some cheap pre-made liquid cooling system instead of doing my own... And a rather cheap case, I'm at the low end of the overclockers market I guess? XP

Just post it. Who cares how it looks. ;)

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well, here be my pretteh case ^_^ who thinks i have too many lights? :p thats 4 LED's (two in eyes, one blue in the jewel and a red one in there too for hdd activity) and five cold cathodes with sound activation (WOOP, LIGHT SHOW!) few lil custom things in there too like ripping apart old stuff and slightly modifying it to put it to good use (e.g. the fan screwed into my gpu heatsink, NoPeace get me watercooling :'( ) enjoys

Also threw in some pics of my custom modded xbox (that has sound activation too, tis very nice)

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When my new pc done in about a week, gonna light up my room lol, depending if i can find the right case. im from Australia, and not many cases are available unless i order online, which i dont feel like waiting lol.

Reaction score
My simply PC Case and my crap on my desk, the left computer isn't used, it's just my old Athlon without it's HDD (it's in this one)

All of it was free btw, didn't pay a cent for any of it, well except taxes on my videocard...

The black thing infront of my left monitor is my 1337 FW1.5 PSP with 4 gig in it. :D

Oh pictures are crap as they are made with my phone. ;)

Attachments

Reaction score
Firmware version 1.5 contains a serious security flaw, which allows homebrew to run on it, some of the programs made for it are emulators for over a dozen consoles and handhelds (Snes, Nes, Gameboy (Color/Advance), various Sega consoles etc etc), and programs to run PSP games from your Memorystick, i currently have like 8 games on my memory stick, which run just aswell as if you were to buy it in stores.

Reaction score
OMG NoPeace you are one sick man. :)

I've redone the whole setup for the time being. Went back to air with my Conroe/Crossfire rig because I got the wrong water block in the mail. Waiting for the right one to come back so I can install it all again.

Sucks really. 1 x1900XTX is annoying on air but you can put up with it, but when you have one of them and a Crossfire card it's totally unbareable at start up. This high pitched loud noise for about 20 seconds gives you a bad butt head ache. And when you are in the BIOS for a long period of time it makes you want to scream. O.O

Will post some pics of how it is now in a little bit.

NoPeace - out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
two x1900xtx with stock fan? omg cant imagine xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NoPeace, how much your computer costs ? (In dollars)

Reaction score
They are silent at idle and make some noise under full load since they don't go over 50% speed. But when you start up the computer and they are going 100% it's pure evil. O.O

NoPeace - out
Sounds a bit like my brothers 7900GT, my oldest brother got a 7800GT, and you just don't hear it, but the 7900GT's make lots of noise when it's booting and used in games.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This is my pc, its a bit of a mess right now, will sort it when i get my new stuff on tuesday

Attachments

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
who cares about nopeaces pc theres a puzz 3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back