Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC Gallery]

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
$15 per hour 9 hours a day 5 days a week. get paid every 2 weeks. i work at a gatorade factory putting the slates on and off the trucks

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
less then $15/hour for lifting 80 - 120 lbs 9 hours a day? who in they right mind would do that

Reaction score
$15 per hour 9 hours a day 5 days a week. get paid every 2 weeks. i work at a gatorade factory putting the slates on and off the trucks

Now what's that after federal taxes, state taxes, and social security? About $10 an hour if you are lucky.

less then $15/hour for lifting 80 - 120 lbs 9 hours a day? who in they right mind would do that

Tons of people. Most of my family had thoes jobs when they were younger. And not to mention most of my mates who work in the stock room of stores have to do it.

And I doubt very much you have to lift 80-120lbs by yourself. Either you have someone to help you or you use a lift. There are laws that protect workings againt such things.

Ehm... why would they pay you $15 for that, surely they can get people who will work for a lot less...

I know. Up here in the North where people on average gets paid more (because it costs more to live) you will only be making $10-12 an hour before taxes.

Anyway nice case NP, i was actually checking a site like 5 mins ago with that case on it.

It's a damn great case for air cooling. Very solid and strong. Good paint job also taht doesn't scratch easily. Well worth the $150.

The only thing I kind of don't like about it is how the HDD bay is sideways. It's great for a server and air cooled cases but when you get into water cooling. That's the area where you put your big butt pump and it makes it akward.

THe best about the case also is the removeable motherboard tray. Makes life so much easier installing a board.

Was thinking about getting a new case either a CM Stacker 830 or a Tt Eurika and swaping the front since they are easier to install water cooling but won't. Just love this case and there's only really one other case I like more and it's the funny butt looking MM UFO-2 case and they cost $300+. -.-

NoPeace - out

Last edited:
Reaction score
And I doubt very much you have to lift 80-120lbs by yourself. Either you have someone to help you or you use a lift. There are laws that protect workings againt such things.
Very true, here you are not allowed to have people carry more then 25 kilo (55lbs), i'm sure it's similar in most of the richer countries.
How about most of the people without a job that have a family to take care off?
It's a damn great case for air cooling. Very solid and strong. Good paint job also taht doesn't scratch easily. Well worth the $150.

The only thing I kind of don't like about it is how the HDD bay is sideways. It's great for a server and air cooled cases but when you get into water cooling. That's the area where you put your big butt pump and it makes it akward.
Definetly sounds like a case i should remember, 150 ain't that expensive for a proper case, and your problem just works out fine for me. ;)

Reaction score
Very true, here you are not allowed to have people carry more then 25 kilo (55lbs), i'm sure it's similar in most of the richer countries.

It's 50 lbs here. If it's more you are entitled to have help and or equipment to use.

Definetly sounds like a case i should remember, 150 ain't that expensive for a proper case, and your problem just works out fine for me. ;)

Yeah of course you wouldn't have a problem with air cooling. It's pretty damn good at it. Though one thing to keep in mind if you get one of these is you need to remove the front pannel and adjust the dust filter on the fan. They put it on too tight so it rubs again the fan. Good idea to have one but a stupid way of putting it on.

Also if you ever plan on water cooling it does come with pre drilled holes for 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8" tubing for external kits.

And I'm sure you will be going to water cooling. =P
(both the 8800GTX and the R600 are comming with preinstalled water cooling units)

NoPeace - out

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i dont think theres a weight limit and everybody gets 2 trucks each. they can use forklifts but i dont have a forklift license so i cant use them

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
One of my friends has that case for his old A64 3200+, Radeon 9800XT rig... he likes it so much he wants to keep the case and gut it when he upgrades to a Conroe/Radeon x1900XT machine later this year.
The Thermaltake Armor case is awesome for watercooling, my other friend with a custom DangerDen kit mounted his radiator w/ two 120mm fans on the front of the case with no problems at all.

I'll post some pics of all three rigs (including my own) next time we have a LAN :O

Reaction score
One of my friends has that case for his old A64 3200+, Radeon 9800XT rig... he likes it so much he wants to keep the case and gut it when he upgrades to a Conroe/Radeon x1900XT machine later this year.

I was using this case with my old 4000+ and x850XT setup. Then went to a 4800+ and SLI 7800GTX and now it's a Conroe CrossFire rig. Who knows what it'll be next year.

The Thermaltake Armor case is awesome for watercooling, my other friend with a custom DangerDen kit mounted his radiator w/ two 120mm fans on the front of the case with no problems at all.

I'll post some pics of all three rigs (including my own) next time we have a LAN :O

Yeah I know they are good for water cooling. The Armour and Kandalf are both the same case as the CM Stacker series (810 just a little taller) just with a different cover.

I was thinking about getting the Kandalf since it looks better then the Armour but I found it couldn't be locked so I went with the Shark which was a redesigned version of my old Raidmax Scorpio. Which of course both are a damn Antec/Chemming rip off. :icon6:

I'll post some pics when I start to do my water cooling project with the case. Going to be cutting out 3x 120mm holes on top of the case to mount a tripple rad. Shame that my case is .23mm too short. If it wasn't I could mount everything inside. Just going to have to put the rad on top of the case and the fans inside. Probally get a nice rad grill and some dust filter to put on top of the rad.

NoPeace - out

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WTF ... u all guys have liquid cooling systems down on america ???

If i will construct new PC for myself i shud get get some liquid also.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
liquid cooling is alchohol+water right? thats what my friend said but my other friend said its only water and never put alchohol in it. but the alinice is alchohol+water and the instructions on my thermaltake says nothing about adding/not adding alchohol to the water

Reaction score
WTF ... u all guys have liquid cooling systems down on america ???

If i will construct new PC for myself i shud get get some liquid also.

To be honest. Water cooling is more popular in europe then America. =P

Liquid cooling is good but expensive.

liquid cooling is alchohol+water right? thats what my friend said but my other friend said its only water and never put alchohol in it. but the alinice is alchohol+water and the instructions on my thermaltake says nothing about adding/not adding alchohol to the water

You should NEVER use alchohol with water in a cooling loop. The best way to do is is use distilled water. That will give you the best performance. Most of the liquids you buy are just water with car antifreeze (9 to 1 ratio). A lot of them also adds non conductive elements into the liquid so that it wont hurt electronics.

The stuff that Alienware uses is the Koolance bottled liquid. It's distilled water, antifreeze, blue dye, and non conductive elements. That stuff does work as it says. It doesn't hurt your computer if there's a leek. My res leaked all over my case (stupid plastic barb) and it never hurt my stuff. Also that thermal take stuff is total crap. It clocks up your stuff because it's too damn thick. Looks nice but it will kill your system if you don't change it ever 2 months and flush out your system with water.

NoPeace - out

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here is my new pc

cpu core 2 duo e6600 2.4ghz overclocked to 3.5 ghz
motherboard : asus p5w dh deluwe
video card : ati x1900 xt (dident go crossfire on this rig cous i m planning on buying the new dx 10 card soon)
audio : soundblaster audigy 4
powersuply thermaltake 700 watt
ram : 2 gig dual channel corsair 800 mhz
case :thermaltake kandalf
cooling : liqued cooling zalman resornator plus 1 (same as in my old case a few posts back)

the remote control that come's with the motherboard

infront the aerocool coolwatch digital display (same as in my old case a few posts back

and this is my new case it just came in , the thermal take tai chi with liqued cooling build in, i still have to transfer all parts

poirot has spoken ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
and this is my new case it just came in , the thermal take tai chi with liqued cooling build in, i still have to transfer all parts

Silly person. Should have gone with non liquid cooled version and added your own. Thoes Tt ones are total crap. Weak pump, crappy rads, horrible blocks.

Make sure you use your zalmen blocks with it. The Tt ones are no good. Prone to leakage.

NoPeace - out

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Silly person. Should have gone with non liquid cooled version and added your own. Thoes Tt ones are total crap. Weak pump, crappy rads, horrible blocks.

Make sure you use your zalmen blocks with it. The Tt ones are no good. Prone to leakage.

NoPeace - out

u really think so ,ive examend the blocks and they looked pritty solid , the cpu block is squar and is mounted on with 4 screws unlike my zalman wich is round and only mounted with 2 screws

anyway i m not planning on switching cases anytime soon ,i changed my mind and i m gonne stay with the kandalf i just love the design. ive just bought it cous its hard to get here and it was in stock atm , i m only planning on putting some peace's in the tai chi when atlon releases there quad core technology, so a few months to go i recon
and i probably had to change the cpu block anyway cous it probably wont fit on there new socet

Last edited:
Reaction score
u really think so ,ive examend the blocks and they looked pritty solid , the cpu block is squar and is mounted on with 4 screws unlike my zalman wich is round and only mounted with 2 screws

anyway i m not planning on switching cases anytime soon ,i changed my mind and i m gonne stay with the kandalf i just love the design. ive just bought it cous its hard to get here and it was in stock atm , i m only planning on putting some peace's in the tai chi when atlon releases there quad core technology, so a few months to go i recon
and i probably had to change the cpu block anyway cous it probably wont fit on there new socet

If you want to change your cooling setup I can give you some pointers.

And thoes Tt blocks tend to crack and leak. Not to mention they don't cool nearly as good as the zalman one. Just because they look good doesn't make them good.

NoPeace - out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW thats a beautiful pc NoPeace i am officially a nerd cuz ur pc oddly gave me a boner

Ill Take a picture on my razr in a bit so you guys can see or ill burrow my mom's camera....

EDIT:
Here are the pictures and ignore the lotion bottle....and my GeRmBoX in the background....
NoPeace - [PC Gallery] - RaGEZONE Forums

NoPeace - [PC Gallery] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol, I just ripped out those video cards and are going to sell them and go back to my wife's old 7900GTX. Shame on how Crossfire don't work with most new games so it's a little pointless running them on old games as a single card can run them on high settings anyways.

Oh well. If you want to get horneh over a computer you should check out my wife's. Now that's a nicely done computer. ;)

NoPeace - out

Back