Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC Gallery]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heh, mine was AWFUL till about 2 weeks ago, im using 8 80mm fans and five cold cahodes (3 inverters) with sound activation (double the cables) you literally couldnt see ANYTHING below my graphics card because of all the cables :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Think his is bad? Mine was worse when I had 6x 80mm fans. =D

SHould post the pics I took of my current air build. SO nice cable management.

NoPeace - out

post pics!!! post pics!!!! post pics!!!!! i wanna c x1900xtx in crossfire :D never seen one before

Reaction score
Heh, mine was AWFUL till about 2 weeks ago, im using 8 80mm fans and five cold cahodes (3 inverters) with sound activation (double the cables) you literally couldnt see ANYTHING below my graphics card because of all the cables :)

Lol, you do know you'll get better air flow with 2x 120mm fans then 4x - 6x 80mm fans. When I went from my old case with all the 80's to my new one with just 2x 120's I say a 2c temp drop. oO

Not to mention 120's are quiet & powerful at the same time. =P

post pics!!! post pics!!!! post pics!!!!! i wanna c x1900xtx in crossfire :D never seen one before

Will do latter. Got them on my camera and only have a card reader on my laptop which kitten is using atm ;)

NOPeace - out

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
NoPeace - [PC Gallery] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats 2 gx2? i heard somewhere its pretty useless cause 2*gx2 is worst than 1*gx2 in games...

Reaction score

Funny...

You said before you had 4x 7950GX2 and a FX-62. Thoes pics so somethign completely differnt. ;)

Pic 1: That can't be your system. Like you said you had a FX-62 but that motherboard would never support a FX-62. That's a s939 motherboard. How do I know? That water block is only bolted down with 2 bolts using an A64 kit. I used to use the same thing with my Exos2. An AM2 motherboard has a different kit and needs 4 bolts to hold it down. The second thing is off is the grapics cards. Thoes are not 7950GX2. They are the 7900GX2. It's easy to tell because of how long they are. The 7950 is not longer then the motherboard. ;)

Pic 2: You should be slapped for that one. It's not even the same computer as the first. Lol. The motherboard is different. The first one is copper heat sinks on the board with heat pipe while the other is aluminum heat sinks without heat piple. The first one also has a CoolIT Freezone to cool the cards with and in the second picture it's just a fan in there. The second pic also has a retension guard on the video card while the first one doesn't. Also in the second pic the grapics card is either a 7800GTX 512mb or a 7900GTX (they look identical). Also the second picture has tubes runnding down from the CPU to the GPU.

Please do us all a favour and not lie. There's nothing wrong with what you have. Even if you are running off of a 486 with 8mb of RAM.

Also just a side note... I'm really confused about Alienware's choice for water cooling. Sure Koolance makes good parts but why them out of all people? They could have intergraded a better system for less money if they wanted to. I guess it's the fact Koolance is always 100% reliable but that still doesn't tell me why on Earth are they using 1/4" tubing in their setups. Koolance also makes 3/8" tubing setups for the CPU and they are far better then 1/4". It costs the same and the performance is like 5c cooler with larger tubing. Also they way they cool the Quad GPU setup is stupid. Splitting the loop into 4 parellel loops is stupid. Infact just 2 is stupid on most occassions. The Freezone already has a week pump and that makes it even worse. If they did it in a series it would be so much more efficient though not as neatly done but never the less you are looking at 10c drop in temps.

NoPeace - out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funny...
Pic 1: That can't be your system. Like you said you had a FX-62 but that motherboard would never support a FX-62. That's a s939 motherboard. How do I know? That water block is only bolted down with 2 bolts using an A64 kit. I used to use the same thing with my Exos2.

you can see it by a easier way :p the 1st pic mobo is written 'a8n' which is a s939 serie. and also first mobo has two mushkin ram stick and the 2nd i dont know what they are but there arent mushkins :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, you do know you'll get better air flow with 2x 120mm fans then 4x - 6x 80mm fans. When I went from my old case with all the 80's to my new one with just 2x 120's I say a 2c temp drop. oO

Not to mention 120's are quiet & powerful at the same time. =P

That may be true, but you didnt take into account that my case will only take one 120mm fan on the front but the problem is, i cant figure out how to take the damn front panel off my pc to be able to screw the fan in! >.<

Reaction score
you can see it by a easier way :p the 1st pic mobo is written 'a8n' which is a s939 serie. and also first mobo has two mushkin ram stick and the 2nd i dont know what they are but there arent mushkins :p

I didn't bother reading the writing. I saw how it was right away =P

How do you know for sure it's Mushkin and not G.Skill? They use the same spreaders ;)

And the second is Cosair. Their high end memory has black heat sheilds held on by clips likes thoes and I know ALX usually use XMS ram anyways.

That may be true, but you didnt take into account that my case will only take one 120mm fan on the front but the problem is, i cant figure out how to take the damn front panel off my pc to be able to screw the fan in! >.<

Most cases you have tabs on both the rith and left sides. Make sure you take off the right side pannel also to get access to the fron. And they do make 80mm to 120mm adapters for the other parts of your case and you can always use a dremel to cut some holes in the top. =P

Nopeace - out

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you know for sure it's Mushkin and not G.Skill? They use the same spreaders ;)

didnt know g.skill had same spreaders. never held one of their stick in my hands :p i dont even know if g.skill's are sold in canada :eek:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all stores here have only corsair,kingston,crucial,ocz. some has mushkin(online stores) never saw g.skill in any shop :)
i know they make good ram i hear alot about it

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
lol i never said it was my pc.its my friends. and that other pic was from my moms pc

Reaction score
lol i never said it was my pc.its my friends. and that other pic was from my moms pc

Sure, then why did you post it in the stats thread that your system was a stupidly made up Alienware? ;)

Of course I deleted it because it was totally shenanigans =P

You really don't need to brag about stuff you don't have. NO point in it. oO

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most cases you have tabs on both the rith and left sides. Make sure you take off the right side pannel also to get access to the fron. And they do make 80mm to 120mm adapters for the other parts of your case and you can always use a dremel to cut some holes in the top. =P

Yeah, i have actually tried looking in the past and found something that looks like it might get the front panel off but its just next to impossible to do >.< also the top has a carrying handle and my case looks nice and pretty the way it is so id rather not drill holes in it :) and as for the adapters i simply dont have room :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Sure, then why did you post it in the stats thread that your system was a stupidly made up Alienware? ;)

Of course I deleted it because it was totally shenanigans =P

You really don't need to brag about stuff you don't have. NO point in it. oO

NoPeace - out

ok my friends alienware is mine im buying it from him cuz he cant afford the payments but dont have it yet but technically it is mine^^ and the pc i am on now is just a sad lil pc of super crapism. but since you delete my alienware ill post my 1337 crap pc^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, i have actually tried looking in the past and found something that looks like it might get the front panel off but its just next to impossible to do >.< also the top has a carrying handle and my case looks nice and pretty the way it is so id rather not drill holes in it :) and as for the adapters i simply dont have room :)

Well if you cut a hole you can slap a nice rad grill on it ;)

ok my friends alienware is mine im buying it from him cuz he cant afford the payments but dont have it yet but technically it is mine^^ and the pc i am on now is just a sad lil pc of super crapism. but since you delete my alienware ill post my 1337 crap pc^^

Yeah... And you can afford the payments on a $10,000 computer also?

Show a picture of it with "RAGEZONE" on a pice of paper next to it also. Then I'll belive you.

Also you said the quad sli pic was your friends computer? Then how do you explain how you said it was an FX-62 and 4x 7950GX2 when the picture showed a s939 CPU and 2x 7900GX2?

NoPeace - out

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
dun ask me thats wat he told me^^ and 10k isnt much thats like 3 or 4 months of my paycheck if i spend it all on the pc at once

Reaction score
To get 2 7900/7950's you already got to be a nutjob, to get 4 of them you simply need to get a brain transplant.

Anyway it's obvious he's full of it, like you said, there is nothing wrong with having a older computer, each has their own thing to spend your money on, i got a PSP infront of my PC (i always put it there) which costed me 340 euro (200 for FW1.5 PSP and 139 for a Sandisk 4 gig Memory Stick Pro Duo), if i had used that on my PC it would have been a lot nicer aswell, but that's the choice you make.

And in the end it's just a PC, having a good PC doesn't make you cool, or make you a better person, nobody here will think more or less of you if you got a good or crap PC.
dun ask me thats wat he told me^^ and 10k isnt much thats like 3 or 4 months of my paycheck if i spend it all on the pc at once
3 or 4 months? You are saying you are making about 3 grand a month? Isn't that a bit much for a 19 year old...

Last edited:
Reaction score
And in the end it's just a PC, having a good PC doesn't make you cool, or make you a better person, nobody here will think more or less of you if you got a good or crap PC.

Quoted for the truth.

By the way here's the pics of my air cooled conroe rig.

NoPeace - out

Last edited:
Back