Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    LegendRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    under your bedLocation
    15,613Posts

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by jello View Post
    didnt know g.skill had same spreaders. never held one of their stick in my hands :P i dont even know if g.skill's are sold in canada :o
    You can get them in any country. They are pretty damn good RAM also. Up with Crucial, Cosair, and OCZ.

NoPeace - out

InactiveRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    MontrealLocation
    225Posts
    all stores here have only corsair,kingston,crucial,ocz. some has mushkin(online stores) never saw g.skill in any shop :)
    i know they make good ram i hear alot about it

InactiveRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    Indiana, USALocation
    993Posts
    lol i never said it was my pc.its my friends. and that other pic was from my moms pc

LegendRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    under your bedLocation
    15,613Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by themasher View Post
    lol i never said it was my pc.its my friends. and that other pic was from my moms pc
    Sure, then why did you post it in the stats thread that your system was a stupidly made up Alienware? ;)

Of course I deleted it because it was totally bullshit =P

You really don't need to brag about stuff you don't have. NO point in it. oO

NoPeace - out

Apr 2003 Join Date
    Not in this "out" you speak ofLocation
    2,064Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPeace View Post
    Most cases you have tabs on both the rith and left sides. Make sure you take off the right side pannel also to get access to the fron. And they do make 80mm to 120mm adapters for the other parts of your case and you can always use a dremel to cut some holes in the top. =P
    Yeah, i have actually tried looking in the past and found something that looks like it might get the front panel off but its just next to impossible to do >.< also the top has a carrying handle and my case looks nice and pretty the way it is so id rather not drill holes in it :) and as for the adapters i simply dont have room :)

InactiveRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    Indiana, USALocation
    993Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPeace View Post
    Sure, then why did you post it in the stats thread that your system was a stupidly made up Alienware? ;)

Of course I deleted it because it was totally bullshit =P

You really don't need to brag about stuff you don't have. NO point in it. oO

NoPeace - out
    ok my friends alienware is mine im buying it from him cuz he cant afford the payments but dont have it yet but technically it is mine^^ and the pc i am on now is just a sad lil pc of super crapism. but since you delete my alienware ill post my 1337 crap pc^^
    Last edited by themasher; 21-09-06 at 09:04 AM.

LegendRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    under your bedLocation
    15,613Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mazo View Post
    Yeah, i have actually tried looking in the past and found something that looks like it might get the front panel off but its just next to impossible to do >.< also the top has a carrying handle and my case looks nice and pretty the way it is so id rather not drill holes in it :) and as for the adapters i simply dont have room :)
    Well if you cut a hole you can slap a nice rad grill on it ;)

ok my friends alienware is mine im buying it from him cuz he cant afford the payments but dont have it yet but technically it is mine^^ and the pc i am on now is just a sad lil pc of super crapism. but since you delete my alienware ill post my 1337 crap pc^^
    Yeah... And you can afford the payments on a $10,000 computer also?

Show a picture of it with "RAGEZONE" on a pice of paper next to it also. Then I'll belive you.

Also you said the quad sli pic was your friends computer? Then how do you explain how you said it was an FX-62 and 4x 7950GX2 when the picture showed a s939 CPU and 2x 7900GX2?

NoPeace - out

InactiveRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    Indiana, USALocation
    993Posts
    dun ask me thats wat he told me^^ and 10k isnt much thats like 3 or 4 months of my paycheck if i spend it all on the pc at once

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    16,023Posts
    To get 2 7900/7950's you already got to be a nutjob, to get 4 of them you simply need to get a brain transplant.

Anyway it's obvious he's full of it, like you said, there is nothing wrong with having a older computer, each has their own thing to spend your money on, i got a PSP infront of my PC (i always put it there) which costed me 340 euro (200 for FW1.5 PSP and 139 for a Sandisk 4 gig Memory Stick Pro Duo), if i had used that on my PC it would have been a lot nicer aswell, but that's the choice you make.

And in the end it's just a PC, having a good PC doesn't make you cool, or make you a better person, nobody here will think more or less of you if you got a good or crap PC.
    dun ask me thats wat he told me^^ and 10k isnt much thats like 3 or 4 months of my paycheck if i spend it all on the pc at once
    3 or 4 months? You are saying you are making about 3 grand a month? Isn't that a bit much for a 19 year old...
    Last edited by (>'-')> kirby <('-'<); 21-09-06 at 10:17 PM.

LegendRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    under your bedLocation
    15,613Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanSSJ View Post
    And in the end it's just a PC, having a good PC doesn't make you cool, or make you a better person, nobody here will think more or less of you if you got a good or crap PC.
    Quoted for the truth.

By the way here's the pics of my air cooled conroe rig.

NoPeace - out
    Last edited by NoPeace; 21-09-06 at 11:12 PM.

InactiveRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    Indiana, USALocation
    993Posts
    $15 per hour 9 hours a day 5 days a week. get paid every 2 weeks. i work at a gatorade factory putting the slates on and off the trucks

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    16,023Posts
    Ehm... why would they pay you $15 for that, surely they can get people who will work for a lot less...

Anyway nice case NP, i was actually checking a site like 5 mins ago with that case on it.

InactiveRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    Indiana, USALocation
    993Posts
    less then $15/hour for lifting 80 - 120 lbs 9 hours a day? who in they right mind would do that

LegendRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    under your bedLocation
    15,613Posts
    $15 per hour 9 hours a day 5 days a week. get paid every 2 weeks. i work at a gatorade factory putting the slates on and off the trucks
    Now what's that after federal taxes, state taxes, and social security? About $10 an hour if you are lucky.

less then $15/hour for lifting 80 - 120 lbs 9 hours a day? who in they right mind would do that
    Tons of people. Most of my family had thoes jobs when they were younger. And not to mention most of my mates who work in the stock room of stores have to do it.

And I doubt very much you have to lift 80-120lbs by yourself. Either you have someone to help you or you use a lift. There are laws that protect workings againt such things.

Ehm... why would they pay you $15 for that, surely they can get people who will work for a lot less...
    I know. Up here in the North where people on average gets paid more (because it costs more to live) you will only be making $10-12 an hour before taxes.

Anyway nice case NP, i was actually checking a site like 5 mins ago with that case on it.
    It's a damn great case for air cooling. Very solid and strong. Good paint job also taht doesn't scratch easily. Well worth the $150.

The only thing I kind of don't like about it is how the HDD bay is sideways. It's great for a server and air cooled cases but when you get into water cooling. That's the area where you put your big ass pump and it makes it akward.

THe best about the case also is the removeable motherboard tray. Makes life so much easier installing a board.

Was thinking about getting a new case either a CM Stacker 830 or a Tt Eurika and swaping the front since they are easier to install water cooling but won't. Just love this case and there's only really one other case I like more and it's the funny ass looking MM UFO-2 case and they cost $300+. -.-

NoPeace - out
    Last edited by NoPeace; 21-09-06 at 11:36 PM.

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    16,023Posts
    And I doubt very much you have to lift 80-120lbs by yourself. Either you have someone to help you or you use a lift. There are laws that protect workings againt such things.
    Very true, here you are not allowed to have people carry more then 25 kilo (55lbs), i'm sure it's similar in most of the richer countries.
    How about most of the people without a job that have a family to take care off?
    It's a damn great case for air cooling. Very solid and strong. Good paint job also taht doesn't scratch easily. Well worth the $150.

The only thing I kind of don't like about it is how the HDD bay is sideways. It's great for a server and air cooled cases but when you get into water cooling. That's the area where you put your big ass pump and it makes it akward.
    Definetly sounds like a case i should remember, 150 ain't that expensive for a proper case, and your problem just works out fine for me. ;)

Advertisement