Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Phone?

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But an iPhone isn't in my budget, I'm already on contract so I can't get another one but I don't want to wait until the 18 months is over to get a new phone.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Blackberry Curve, £190 on Vodafone pay as you go. Internet, BBM, all that jazz!

Reaction score
Yes, I recommend a BlackBerry Curve 9300 or a BlackBerry Torch. I have a BlackBerry myself and I got it as a birthday present, I'd recommend them because you have a free form of texting, which is BlackBerry Messenger, when you have unlimited messaging. If you get it on pay as you go on Orange, it's £5 to get your BBM, otherwise I'd recommend getting a Vodafone pay as you go or a contract from Vodafone, as they offer the best service. For a typical contract BlackBerry it's around £10-£20 depending on what type of plan you get.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, interesting question.. You usually sign with a 2 year contract.. you stated you have 18 months left, that means that in 6 short months - you are already wanting a new smartphone? Is there a reason your current one isnt fitting you properly? If its for social networking, no phone will be any better then any other phone. The only difference is in the apps you load.

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nokia is crap for apps, X6 is just one of the worst phones I have ever had. and With the company i'm with the contract is 24 months but you can change your phone after 18months.

Reaction score
I found the specifications for you:

HTC Wildfire:

HTC Legend:

Blackberry Curve 8520:

The HTC wildfire is a good starter Android phone.
The HTC Legend is as well the lower end Android phone.

As for the Blackberry Curve, I would suggest getting the newest model.

$349 with no term in Canada.

Back