Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to play online games via VPN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there! I just wanna ask if anyone here knows how to play an online game with servers via VPN, both for pc and android platforms? I've trying to do that, I can log in but I can't proceed to the server. If anyone knows the trick, please let me know. Thanks! More power to Ragezone!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Seriously man ? Get a decend vpn and run it and then log in, use this if you dont have a good vpn

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
A VPN tunnels a private connection through a public one. That technically can be done via tools like OpenVPN, Cisco AnyConnect or others. You can find tons of tutorials on how to use VPNs with your OS on YouTube and elsewhere.

Apart from the overhead of the handshakes between VPN Server and Client there is not much difference to using a direct connection.

peecaught - How to play online games via VPN - RaGEZONE Forums

Once a VPN connection is established, the tools should update the default network card to the virtual one that is being used by the VPN. This will cause all trafic to go over the virtual network adapter instead of going over the real one.

So a VPN connection has nothing to do with your game directly and you don't need to interfere with it. If your connection is tunneled, every outgoing and incoming packets will be sent over the tunnel regardless of what is using the connection. A game, your browser, file shares, etc.

Back