Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A print screen tool like Lightshot - prntscr

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been looking all over the place for a print screen tool, like Lightshot prntscr but I can't find one.

The only difference is, is I want to be able to upload the images to my own FTP. I remember one years back, it was so similar to prntscr, but only difference was I could choose to upload my images to my FTP account.

I don't want any fancy programs, just a simple one like Lightshot, all help is appreciated in finding a prtscn app for me. Cheers.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Droplr allows you to capture images, and instantly store them on your server. It does cost though.

Reaction score
Found this program, not sure if it works to how you want it to, but it says it uploads it to any FTP server.

We're getting there, although I wanted a program more like Lightshot, where I can select the area I want to print screen. Or is it possible to edit the FTP details on Lightshot or something?!

Reaction score
Hyperdesktop for a lightweight, simple app. ShareX for the more advanced features. Both upload to imgur and your own FTP server, which I find to more than suit my requirements. Both also offer basic image editing before uploading in case you need to mark out anything in the screenshot, as well as options with hotkeys to capture the entire screen, window, or a selected region.

Reaction score
Hyperdesktop for a lightweight, simple app. ShareX for the more advanced features. Both upload to imgur and your own FTP server, which I find to more than suit my requirements. Both also offer basic image editing before uploading in case you need to mark out anything in the screenshot, as well as options with hotkeys to capture the entire screen, window, or a selected region.
Hyperdesktop seems perfect for my needs. Cheers!

Back