Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PSA: Nvidia users beware; Latest driver may cause harm your PC! (364.72)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The latest Nvidia GeForce drivers are reportedly damaging multiple PC's around the globe with their latest driver; 364.72 Game Ready. While, personally, I haven't had any issues with my computer since upgrading to the latest drivers, there is a good chance they will damage your computer(s).

Some of the issues users have noticed;

• Computer unable to boot into OS.
  • GPU dying.
  • BSOD crashes.
  • Grey & green artifacting.
  • Flickering.
  • Visual corruption.
  • G-Sync issues.
  • DSR scaling issues.
  • SLI not enabling / working properly.
  • Shadowplay not recording.

To avoid getting these issues, stay on the driver version before 364.72 or from reddits perspective, roll back to; 358.87 or 358.91 (FO4 Driver).

You can read more about the issues .

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
What the hell is Nvidia doing lately? I've had massive problems with their patch before that. Random driver crashes while playing games mostly. I hoped this update would fix stuff but oh well.... I'll rather stay at the current broken one before updating to this one and running into the risk of my Ducking CPU dying .__.

Thanks for the heads up m8!

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quick update: A couple of people on reddit have been complaining about Shadowplay not functioning properly, more than likely related to the latest driver. Along with that SLI seems to be broken for quite a few people as well.

People have been recommending to avoid the entire 364.* drivers altogether.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No no for this?

9f96aaa1f508f74b7fc225adaddf488a - PSA: Nvidia users beware; Latest driver may cause harm your PC! (364.72) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back