Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question regarding iCloud

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm having a slight difficulty figuring out whether I can virtually see the display of a missing iPhone through iCloud.

I've just recently lost my iPhone, and although I know about the lock function and message function and so on provided by iCloud I'm looking for another way finding the person who have taken my phone.

The reason why I want to view the display and installed apps on the phone is simply because I believe a friend of mine is the one who stole the phone, not some random thief. I therefore want to monitor the iPhone through iCloud and see what gets installed and so on.

Is there a possible chance I can see the content of the phone(especially apps installed) by using ICloud? And if so, how?

I'd do the research myself but I'm currently out on the field in a tent with horrible connection and having difficulties getting anything through.

I'll look back tomorrow for answers, thanks for helping! :):

Reaction score
Find the approximate location of your iOS devices and Mac computers. You can locate your device if:

Find My iPhone is set up on the device you want to locate.

The iOS device or Mac is online—awake and in range of a Wi-Fi network.

Hence if the thief has a bit of sense he will not activate the Wi-FI or localization until he is far from you. Further more any and every system (including lock screens, special apps, whatever thief penis blocker) can be over ridden by simply doing a factory reset via iTunes. Same with Android.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Know about those features already, I'm just wondering if there's a way for me to monitor my screen and view what's installed, apps and so on? (Currently on the phone)

Back