Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ram Upgrade

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello recently i purchase a ram card. And it was the wrong type which now im gonna try and return in back. It was 80$ im trying to buy 16 GB ram 8x2 Ram Card

The ram i need is for a laptop to find ram that works with my laptop go here.

i need new ram

The ram i bought was Kingston HyperX FURY Black HX316C10FBK2/16 DDR3-1600 16GB(2x8GB)/1Gx64 and i got it today and it was for a desktop not a laptop.

"I NEED IT FOR A LAPTOP" to find out what type of ram i need go to the crucial scan .Thanks to all that helps me find the one i need.

Reaction score
I don't get it. You have a whole list of compatible RAM options in a variety of configurations.
What exactly is the problem then?

g0Cl9Lf - Ram Upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
You are a special type of special. There is literally a section under your laptop model that lists compatible RAM kits.

If you can't see that & you can't tell by looking at the picture that the desktop RAM looks completely different to laptop RAM, I don't think there is anything we can do to help you. Just take it to a store & pay them to upgrade it for you.

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wanted like a special brand like kingston. I didn't know if it was possible to get that type of brand.

You are a special type of special. There is literally a section under your laptop model that lists compatible RAM kits.

If you can't see that & you can't tell by looking at the picture that the desktop RAM looks completely different to laptop RAM, I don't think there is anything we can do to help you. Just take it to a store & pay them to upgrade it for you.

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Instead of being a stick help. Don't be a stick

I don't get it. You have a whole list of compatible RAM options in a variety of configurations.
What exactly is the problem then?

g0Cl9Lf - Ram Upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums

Plus 80$ is the max i can spend.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He bought the desktop RAM on my recommendation because he did not specify it was for a laptop. I also did not ask, that was my bad. I never got back to him because my computer was broken till last night.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He bought the desktop RAM on my recommendation because he did not specify it was for a laptop. I also did not ask, that was my bad. I never got back to him because my computer was broken till last night.

xD i tried sending another message and asking if it was for a laptop it looked like it was for a laptop from the pics. And it was my fault not yours xD. I didn't look enough into it.

Back