Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] A Good English ISP (Leased Lined or Cable/adsl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[Request] A Good English ISP (Leased Lined or Cable/adsl) Ive got

Reaction score
Just look around in the phone book. Depends where you are also. If you live in a major city then you can probably get one of those massive fiber optic lines with a good 20m+ down with about a 2-5m up. And at 300 quid a month you should be able to afford one of them with a high bandwidth limit if not a uncapped one.

Who knows. You might just be able to pipe two of them to your place for 300 a month.

But be real now. How would you actually have 300 quid a month to spend on just internet access?

NoPeace - out

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
selling illegal videos of children playing in a field!

Naw, I myself am spending $100 a month on the net right now.. and it sucks because i live way out of nowhere.. so Im getting a 5000/768 DSL line out here.. if I moved 45 minutes west.. I could spend 50 a month on a 12 meg line.. ironic.. but I do have my perks ;) Im good friends with several of the employees there, and they have me on an unmetered line.. meaning that in slow traffic days, I get a bunch of extra speed pumped through my DSL, and I dont have to worry about any Caps on stuff I can download.. hell, on my personal torrent site (not to be disclosed) I have "Uploaded: 420.21 GB Downloaded: 279.66 GB" and my ISP never bats an eye at me.. go that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back