Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge officially previewed

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So as the title says the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge have been teased / previewed by Samsung. Video below.

Specifications
Android 6.0: Marshmallow
5.5-inch (edge) or 5.1-inch HD display
3,000 or 3,600 (edge) mAh battery
4GB RAM
12MP camera
Wireless charging
microSD slot

There's more information in the video description as well.

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is a marvel to look at. But not surprised with any features though. It is the same, with better hardware.
Also good thing they added micro sd support in s7. Must be a bummer for those guys with a s6.
I hope this s7 is last phone ever in the galaxy series!! The only phone I love in this series is s3!!! Still going strong. But now it is time for an upgrade. But not to s7.

Maybe OPO2 or OPX.

Offtopic : There are rumors about iphone 7 without an audio jack? oooo what do you guys think. Will this be true?

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Supports the new vulkan api, seems interesting and looks really good

Okay, this is interesting. Unreal engine now on mobile!? But all this comes with a high price xD
Gamers will be jumping to buy s7!

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is a marvel to look at. But not surprised with any features though. It is the same, with better hardware.
Also good thing they added micro sd support in s7. Must be a bummer for those guys with a s6.
I hope this s7 is last phone ever in the galaxy series!! The only phone I love in this series is s3!!! Still going strong. But now it is time for an upgrade. But not to s7.

Maybe OPO2 or OPX.

Offtopic : There are rumors about iphone 7 without an audio jack? oooo what do you guys think. Will this be true?

Galaxy S5, what I currently own, is a great phone in my opinion. It's unfortunate they're not letting us remove the batteries anymore in the newer models :(

There is an iPhone 7 rumour circulating where they're trying to remove the headphone jack and replace it with something slimmer so they can get the device even thinner which in my opinion is a bad idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing against Samsung company, but what they have in mind to launch models every 3 months?
Still prefer Apple, I'm no fan boy or anything, just an opinion

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still Android's default UI looks childish. I'm a huge fan of Androids but iPhone just wins when it comes to neat and professional appearance.

And Android is much more direct than iPhone asking so much poop, just for the sake of adding musics and other files.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing against Samsung company, but what they have in mind to launch models every 3 months?
Still prefer Apple, I'm no fan boy or anything, just an opinion

They want to stay ahead in the trend race.

Still Android's default UI looks childish. I'm a huge fan of Androids but iPhone just wins when it comes to neat and professional appearance.

And Android is much more direct than iPhone asking so much poop, just for the sake of adding musics and other files.

Agree with the appearance but, when it comes to user interface android is simple.

Last edited:
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That's where Launchers come in to help Android out :)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well if they can root this galaxy then im on board :D

You can root any android device?

Although there will be custom ROMS for people to flash on s7( will take some time though), cause not everyone likes the touchWiz UI of samsung.

But right now I am in love with the LG G5. Totally!!

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can root any android device?

Although there will be custom ROMS for people to flash on s7( will take some time though), cause not everyone likes the touchWiz UI of samsung.

But right now I am in love with the LG G5. Totally!!

i wouldn't say any of them, but majority has a way to root them whether it be kingroot or other exploits of it... even being odin lol. I have rooted many galaxy s2/3 and even a 4 lol Never went higher yet. I wanna wait on this s7 and see if they come out with something real nice for it. I like all the bs it comes with like the camera being better and the fact we can do that vr thing if it really is possible (Wouldn't mind that at all since all my friends don't live in the US.) I would imagine though it would come out but not being able to have like 1080p quality or something. On another note that wireless charging though...:O

Back