Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skype would not work - why you should

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything was fine, went bed. Woke up - Skype wont load. I tried a few things and then contacted skype's support, they connected remotely to try and fix it. I watched them do everything i had tried, then they started doing things i had not like extracting the resources from the msi installer. Nothing worked.

She started looking for internet explorer, internet explorer would not load up. I use Google chrome so i never noticed.

Anyway apparently Skype was caused to not work because of Internet explorer, now that is another reason to hate IE. It breaks other programs too, i don't know why though, im guessing because of the ads - must be using IE's engine.

EDIT:
Admins, mods - please change the title to "Skype would not work - why you should avoid internet explorer" - i accidentally clicked enter instead of backspace and posted the thread... lol

Back