Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SPLA License

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have to know if I got regular activation key for Windows Server (Geniue) from microsoft.
somthing like that: 2314-1SADC-XXXX-XXXX .
It will working on servers providers that asking for SPLA License to install windows server?
Like ovh.

ty.

Reaction score
Thank You for answering, I got cuple of questions:

1) How can I be sure that ovh does not care about crack version of windows.
They are able to just close my deticated if they discover I'm using a crack key?

2) In the control panel->manager I have to insert the Key to install the windows specific which authorized to this key.
So, how can I set up the key(crack one) before I'm installing the windows on my deticated.

3) Do you have any experience with ovh and crack key?

Thank You,
Cani.
I've used OVH for a while now, use cracked keys for servers all the time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've used OVH for a while now, use cracked keys for servers all the time

Please answer me in the private massages.
And I got another question, can you describe in what is the vRack function in OVH control panel.

Thank You.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link u gave me to windows 2012 R2 is not vaild.
Can you give me place which can i find vaild activation key for windows server 2012 R2?

ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
His issue is specifically with OVH allowing install of windows from what I understand, if you dont have a SPLA key it wont let you install through control panel and you have to use KVM
Oh ye, you have to use KVM for that

Back