Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to stop DDoS Attacks?

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to stop this? Anyone who have experienced this and have fixed this stuff?

I have only small experience, please help me. I have an Online Game and I used VPS. I already have cloudflare account to hide my VPS IP Address but it is not enough can they can scan the IP Address on the other port of the game like server port when they are playing..

Please help. I would thanks a lot to the guy that will answer..

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Get a DDoS protected host/proxy, that's the only way.

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
get a ddos protected host/proxy, that's the only way.

i will try to have guide to them! Or to host! Thanks!

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Good/affordable servers with ddos protection would be

and/or Way cheaper than ^ also for ## of protection of Gbps

It can be cheap, but it will not be better, this is sure thing. Test and compare, with the first one above, you don't even have a simple disconnect when an attack start, while with the others... Also these 2 are just resellers from something while the first have its own stuff...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It can be cheap, but it will not be better, this is sure thing. Test and compare, with the first one above, you don't even have a simple disconnect when an attack start, while with the others... Also these 2 are just resellers from something while the first have its own stuff...
Yeah, I know they are re-sellers, but they are damn good ones.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best DDoS protections for gaming servers:

DDoS Guard:
Hyper Filter:

Expensive but worth each penny.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Best DDoS protections for gaming servers:

DDoS Guard:
Hyper Filter:

Expensive but worth each penny.

DDoS-Guard is REALLY bad. Many random disconnections, random downtime for hours.
Not recommended at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using DDoS guard and not having difficulties with them. Depends on what type of dedicated server you got and what connection because i got the OPTIMUS dedicated server and I have no problems.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
I'm using DDoS guard and not having difficulties with them. Depends on what type of dedicated server you got and what connection because i got the OPTIMUS dedicated server and I have no problems.

Maybe their network is better now but it was really bad about 7 months ago.
I had one of the best dedicated server packages with a 1Gbit uplink.

Also since my game uses UDP a lot, my legit players were randomly being blocked.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I Would recommend you to buy from this host site

Why? because their hosts networks are from OVH.com and they have free DDoS protection up to 130GB's

Good luck =)

Bee2host are scammers and OVH protection have many issues, it is just made to protect their network as a whole but it is not good for a single customer that receives ddos all the time... unless you really receive very sporadic attacks.

Reaction score
Bee2host are scammers and OVH protection have many issues, it is just made to protect their network as a whole but it is not good for a single customer that receives ddos all the time... unless you really receive very sporadic attacks.
What scammers dude? did you ever used it? there are servers using bee2host and everything is fine ... and OVH is good enough.

Back