• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tegra 3 (Kal-El)

Reaction score
Has anyone been following the "tablet" scene? Tegra 3 is due out in a few weeks and the first official Tablet has been announced. NTE's T98 will feature the Tegra 3 quad-core chip plus an additional chip for power optimization.

The new features and power are rather impressive. I myself am looking at the current prices before deciding if to purchase one. With the HP Touchpads sale in the past several weeks we have seen a steep decline in all tablet prices. Ipad 2 is now retailing under £400 and when Tegra 3 is released the other top brands such as Motorolla Xoom and others are soon to be under the £300 mark.

Anyone excited?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been following the "tablet" scene? Tegra 3 is due out in a few weeks and the first official Tablet has been announced. NTE's T98 will feature the Tegra 3 quad-core chip plus an additional chip for power optimization.

The new features and power are rather impressive. I myself am looking at the current prices before deciding if to purchase one. With the HP Touchpads sale in the past several weeks we have seen a steep decline in all tablet prices. Ipad 2 is now retailing under £400 and when Tegra 3 is released the other top brands such as Motorolla Xoom and others are soon to be under the £300 mark.

Anyone excited?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Son of a witch!

I just got dual core phone and now quad core tablets! FU!

Back