Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unreal Engine 3?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know were I could download Unreal engine 3? I'm interested in checking it out maybe seeing if I could make a lineage2 type mmo. I've looked all over google and torrent sights but all I could find were games that used the UE3 engine not the actual engine itself..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

Search harder.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download? Unreal Engine is not a free ("open") piece of software and requires the purchase of a license and generally royalty fees will apply as well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol wouldn't is be simple if we could just find it like that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As Shawnmb said, the Unreal engine is NOT free. This is warez and is unacceptable on ragezone. Lock and/or delete please mods.

Reaction score
Where can you get it? Go to school. =P

Out side of colleges/universities I doubt you'll be able to find it. It costs well over $100,000 for the engine rights. And the only place you can get it for free is at education institues. ;)

NoPeace - out

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know were I could download Unreal engine 3? I'm interested in checking it out maybe seeing if I could make a lineage2 type mmo. I've looked all over google and torrent sights but all I could find were games that used the UE3 engine not the actual engine itself..

I have Full UE3 + Include the Full Source Code it's Hosted in My Git PM if you would like access.

Back