• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Unreal Engine 3?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know were I could download Unreal engine 3? I'm interested in checking it out maybe seeing if I could make a lineage2 type mmo. I've looked all over google and torrent sights but all I could find were games that used the UE3 engine not the actual engine itself..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

Search harder.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download? Unreal Engine is not a free ("open") piece of software and requires the purchase of a license and generally royalty fees will apply as well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol wouldn't is be simple if we could just find it like that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As Shawnmb said, the Unreal engine is NOT free. This is warez and is unacceptable on ragezone. Lock and/or delete please mods.

Reaction score
Where can you get it? Go to school. =P

Out side of colleges/universities I doubt you'll be able to find it. It costs well over $100,000 for the engine rights. And the only place you can get it for free is at education institues. ;)

NoPeace - out

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know were I could download Unreal engine 3? I'm interested in checking it out maybe seeing if I could make a lineage2 type mmo. I've looked all over google and torrent sights but all I could find were games that used the UE3 engine not the actual engine itself..

I have Full UE3 + Include the Full Source Code it's Hosted in My Git PM if you would like access.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have Full UE3 + Include the Full Source Code it's Hosted in My Git PM if you would like access.
Hello, I tried to PM you but your profile seems private. Sorry for reviving this very very old thread, but do you still have it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you add my GitHub account to the repository? Username is "nitrog0d", appreciate it if so!

Back