Unreal Engine 3?

InactiveRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    New EnglandLocation
    330Posts

Unreal Engine 3?

Does anyone know were I could download Unreal engine 3? I'm interested in checking it out maybe seeing if I could make a lineage2 type mmo. I've looked all over google and torrent sights but all I could find were games that used the UE3 engine not the actual engine itself..

LegendRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    PerthLocation
    15,953Posts
    i got UE2, though it is warez becuase i'm pretty sure game companies pay up to $250k to get the engine.

Dec 2004 Join Date
    1,178Posts
    Download? Unreal Engine is not a free ("open") piece of software and requires the purchase of a license and generally royalty fees will apply as well.

InactiveRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    NorthPoleLocation
    405Posts
    lol wouldn't is be simple if we could just find it like that

Apr 2003 Join Date
    Not in this "out" you speak ofLocation
    2,063Posts
    As Shawnmb said, the Unreal engine is NOT free. This is warez and is unacceptable on ragezone. Lock and/or delete please mods.

LegendRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    under your bedLocation
    15,613Posts
    Where can you get it? Go to school. =P

Out side of colleges/universities I doubt you'll be able to find it. It costs well over $100,000 for the engine rights. And the only place you can get it for free is at education institues. ;)

NoPeace - out
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTonberry View Post
    Then We Can Throw Cyber Confetti And Have A Cyber Wedding Reception At Some Cyber Function Hall, While All The Cyber Guests Eat Cyber Food And Drink Cyber Alcohol.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    944Posts

Re: Unreal Engine 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Does anyone know were I could download Unreal engine 3? I'm interested in checking it out maybe seeing if I could make a lineage2 type mmo. I've looked all over google and torrent sights but all I could find were games that used the UE3 engine not the actual engine itself..
    I have Full UE3 + Include the Full Source Code it's Hosted in My Git PM if you would like access.

Advertisement