Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Upgrading my PC hardware

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So my computer is a bit too slow imo. I bought a budget gaming PC wich runs fine and i got 2 big monitors hooked on to them. I bought a new Graphic Card but i think it still kind of sucks donky balls.

So, if someone can tell me how i can get a list of the hardware i got in my PC atm. I will post an image of the list in this thread. Since i don't really know what's in there.

And if i have this list presented to you guys. Could you tell me what kind of hardware i should buy to get my computer to run smoother and faster. I already know i really need some RAM, probably a better graphics card & motherboard.

I have a budget around €200-250, €300 if i really have too. And yes i have to save up for this.

(I looked at the list of systeminformation, but it isn't really clear for you guys. And it's dutch so that won't work).

PS: Probably going to order my stuff from newegg. If someone has a better site. Go ahead and suggest it.

Last edited:
Back