Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anybody here using a One plus X?

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As the title says. Anybody here using a One plus X?

I want to know if it is a good phone to buy. I do not mean performance wise. It is a great phone.
I have seen the unboxing when the phone came out first. And it is a total jewel!!! Looks so premium! And seen many reviews about it.

But I want to know if I should go for OPX or OPO2.
One thing worries me the most.
If OPX falls on the ground ( there is always possibility ) I am really worried( don't want to see such precious glass cracking into pieces..
So should I be worried about this? Or just go for it? And no, don't tell me to buy a cover for the phone. I do not like covers at all. It ruins the beauty of a phone.
I prefer the white OPX what about you guys?

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've read a few things on it, the design looks gorgeous however the battery life and the camera and lacking a little bit from what I've read.

Battery life is not good? Hmm I have not read anything bad about its battery. Camera is not the best, but also not the worst. 4k video recording ( theres a thread on xda)
I don't play any heavy games. But I do browse alot and and watch youtube.

Back