Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

video card OB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi
right now, until ill have the money to buy a good one, i am using my on board graphic card.

my question is how can i know the preformence of my graphic card?
and what equivelnet graphic card will you compare it with?

i'm asking because i want to play in several games but in the requirments for those games it only give info about normal graphic cards and not about OB ones.
i want to know if my card is good enough and how far can i push him...

Reaction score
That's because 90% of game cannot be played well if at all with onboard graphics. Onboard graphics are only there for PCs that don't need to play games. ie computer used for buisnesses.

So if you want to play games. Go buy a graphics card.

NOPeace - out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see.
k thx no peace.

just for general knowledge what graphic fard out there will you compare my OB card to?

my mother board is : INTEL SHREWSBURY DG965SSCK

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my question is how can i know the preformence of my graphic card?
and what equivelnet graphic card will you compare it with?

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My old computer has an onboard gfx card. It really wasent that bad back in the day. Was a gforce 4. I only bought a new gfx card because the on board one was useing shared computer ram to run... and i really didnt want to dedicate 128mb of my 256mb ram to the gfx card.....

Best thing to do would be go out and buy a really cheap gfx card..... even if it only costs £30 it will still be infinatly better than useing your on board one.... unless you have silly ram and dont mind useing your main processor to do graphics as well.......

Im sure i contradicted myself somewhere in there o_____0

Back