Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

vps bandwidth for mu online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. im planning to order a vps with 8gb ram, 4x cpu 100gb ssd and 2tb bandwidth. So my question is if im having 50-100 players. is 2tb enough for 1 month? im going to run season 6 files.

thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks karli for the tips! Ill take note of it. Im kind of worried because its my first time using limited bandwidth and im not sure if 2TB is enough and now you said that it will be fine I felt relieved. Im also worried because it says from the hosting site that once the bandwidth was consumed then the vps will automatically get terminated lol. And what if in the middle of the month the server already consumed 2TB. Im doomed. Unless ill pay again for extra bandwith 1TB = 10$.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Most providers normally give two options either buy more bandwidth or they will limit your connection speed to a much slower one until the refresh of your allowance, I must say terminating a server is just a stupid act by any provider.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most providers normally give two options either buy more bandwidth or they will limit your connection speed to a much slower one until the refresh of your allowance, I must say terminating a server is just a stupid act by any provider.
Or just find a vps that has best hardware and unlimited bandwidth with amazing support like 4IT have :thumbup:

Back