vps bandwidth for mu online

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    157Posts

Hi. im planning to order a vps with 8gb ram, 4x cpu 100gb ssd and 2tb bandwidth. So my question is if im having 50-100 players. is 2tb enough for 1 month? im going to run season 6 files.

thank you.

Re: vps bandwidth for mu online

2TB is enough yeah, but dont use ur vps for up/downloading stuff, just the necesary ...also 5TB or 10tb would be fine too, but dude start with 2TB and if u see slowly it uses alot upgrade, or use host with unlimited bandwith..

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    157Posts

Thanks karli for the tips! Ill take note of it. Im kind of worried because its my first time using limited bandwidth and im not sure if 2TB is enough and now you said that it will be fine I felt relieved. Im also worried because it says from the hosting site that once the bandwidth was consumed then the vps will automatically get terminated lol. And what if in the middle of the month the server already consumed 2TB. Im doomed. Unless ill pay again for extra bandwith 1TB = 10$.

wow, vps get terminated ? i mean i understand that the vps cannot operate well and it will freeze/shut down but what terminate? who is your hosting provider? thats mean.

yeah u should find a server vps from somewhere else if thats the case

Gold SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    822Posts

Most providers normally give two options either buy more bandwidth or they will limit your connection speed to a much slower one until the refresh of your allowance, I must say terminating a server is just a stupid act by any provider.

Windows & Linux NVME VPS Servers - Instant Activation - Starting at £4.50

I do have permission to display this in my sig from Mental

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    62Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johno View Post
    Most providers normally give two options either buy more bandwidth or they will limit your connection speed to a much slower one until the refresh of your allowance, I must say terminating a server is just a stupid act by any provider.
    Or just find a vps that has best hardware and unlimited bandwidth with amazing support like 4IT have

Gold SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    822Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Klemenxer View Post
    Or just find a vps that has best hardware and unlimited bandwidth with amazing support like 4IT have
    Thanks for the feedback :)

Windows & Linux NVME VPS Servers - Instant Activation - Starting at £4.50

I do have permission to display this in my sig from Mental

Advertisement