Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VPS for L2j

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking for a free / very cheap VPS to run a l2jH5 (Lineage 2) to play with friends play with friends, (with a view to having a server recognized, "this in the medium / long term"), I'm trying to run one on the free amazon vps eligible level, but this only has 1GB of RAM and I need 2, and the problem is not just this. When you have 1 year using the service, you must pay and the prices are very high.

So, if someone knows a free / very cheap vps where I can run an I2 server, I will be very grateful.

PS: my intention in the future is to be able to increase the number of players on my server, then pay for a good service of vps but this should leave for the donations that may be received in the future.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, look through this site
Here you you can find and choose a lot of afordable and cheap VPS. Enjoy!)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you need Windows or Linux VPS ? If you are in USA you should choose OVH, Linode. In EU you can choose Contabo, their package has high ram, ssd storage and you can install Windows OS. You can read some good .

Remember buy from 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. You should buy 12 months because you will get free setup and 1 month free. VPS M SSD only 8.99 euro with 16Gb ram, 400GB SSD and CPU SIX cores. I think this is the best selling VPS with the highest configuration.

Last edited:
Back