Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Webhost specs

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking around on the internet for decent web hoster, though I have no idea what kind of specs I would need.
The website I'm trying to host is for a commercial company (1-man company) and is about physiotherapy.
The person I'm making it for just started and I don't think she has too many customers at the moment.

What would be the minimum data storage and data traffic (both in GB) be?

Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its all about what you want to host in it so if you want to tell what you goin to host so i can help you :)

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a website for a physiotherapy company. I doubt it will have much more than a few pages with information, some links and a contact form (maybe a google-maps route).
Other than that I don't really think it will have specifications like a database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check out Here Cheap and very good Hosts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
better safe then ever:
Infinite at 5 USD per month
<<<Image

Link:

Reaction score
Would Highly recommend GoDaddy.

Also, as a side note; do NOT ever go with a small unknown company - they will not register anything in your name, even if they say they do, the do not (They do this so they can draw you in and if they goes tits up, the own everything you have and can sell it if needed). Sometimes the more expensive is best! - Godaddy is a good webhost and has been hosting my sites for multiple years.

Back