Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Webhosting

Reaction score
Hi, I've got a website for just basic personal use so I don't want to pay much at all just for hosting it, that's why I'm posting here.

Could you please recommend some free webhosting sites that are reliable and won't start charging after so many months of use, currently I am using 001webhosts but I really want to move to a different host.

Thanks

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your website doesn't get traffic, they'll take it down. If it gets too much traffic, they'll take it down.

$5 to $10 is measly sum for top-notch shared hosting. Pay for it, enjoy the benefits. If you can't, check out Hostinger or Byethost.

PM me if you want my referral link, lol.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a website for just basic personal use so I don't want to pay much at all just for hosting it, that's why I'm posting here.
Could you please recommend some free webhosting sites that are reliable and won't start charging after so many months of use, currently I am using 001webhosts but I really want to move to a different host.

Free hosting is not an option if you'd like to get some decent reliability. Just try to search for an affordable host - this will be much more deliberate choice.

Last edited:
Back