Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's the better printer?

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
I don't know what's the best printer. I have Epson L220, 1.5 year have passed of continuously using, it is now defective. I have tried everything like cleaning the sensor, removing waste ink, fixing the feeder but still cannot repair, it feed papers via test but during printing or photocopy, all reds error are blinking. So now I must replace it to a new one.

- What I need is, a printer with a scanner. The size of scanner I needed is legal 8.5 x 13 inches (long bondpaper).
- I do not need Bluetooth or Wifi Printer.
- Pigment Ink supported.

Any recommendation? Please.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Any Canon printer would be the perfect upgrade from an Epson L220 which I also have right now on my office for billing prints.

The only thing about the Epson series is that the inks are pretty affordable and I usually consume them 3-4 weeks. And best thing about where I bought my Epson L220 is that it has a lifetime warranty.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, a year and a half ... the funny thing is that he stopped working in 3 months. Actually, this is strange because many people recommended that I use a printer from Canon, and now I have made sure that this is complete poop. Seriously, it seems to me stupid to spend money on such poor-quality equipment ... I would recommend that you go to and choose an inexpensive model there. In addition, you can find honest customer reviews ...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please try this.

• Brother INKvestment MFC-J995DW.
  • Canon Pixma TS9120.
  • Epson EcoTank ET-3760.
  • HP LaserJet Pro M15w.
  • HP Envy 5055.
  • Epson WorkForce WF-7210DTW.
  • Kyocera Ecosys P5026.
  • Brother MFC-J5945DW.