Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows 10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thoughts and opinion on Windows 10?

I just previously watch this video about W10

And the list of things that comes to my mind is

1. Why did they mixed up the feeling of using W8 and W7?
2. Would it be worth it to get an upgrade?
3. And lastly in my viewpoint of how things are being set up on W10, it seems to be more messy compared to W8 if you're used to using tablets and iPhones.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to it! I am a fan of the metro design, and the flat design in general. Also I am hoping for even more performance improvements.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it more. I have windows 8.1, there are things I don't like, and other things that I can mind. I'll be making the upgrade whenever it's released. They're probably mixing them because windows 8 isn't very business professional. It seems to be aimed more towards personal use, rather than professional/office use imo.

Aaron

Reaction score
Windows 7 > Windows 8 & 8.1

Windows 10 > Windows 7 & 8+

Pretty sure I'm going to make the leap and transfer everything to Win10 when it's ready but arh...f*** compatibility issues that needs to be deal with.

Back