Windows 10 Spying (Has Got Serious)

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,149Posts

Windows 10 Spying (Has Got Serious)

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Windows 10 Spying. Has got way to serious lately. Now Microsoft is installing apps on your PC without you knowing games like candy crush saga etc... And every time your system updates all your settings go back to default without you knowing so they can steal more data. There is a few discussions going on with this. I just think this is going way to far. I know we have a choice to disable it with software and etc.. But i just feel like Microsoft is now taking this way to far forcing app's on our PC. Post your thoughts about this.

P.S i have no idea if this is for the right section or not :P

Barnacules Nerdgasm Talks About It. (Gives More Information Then Me)

Here Is How To Disable It. I use some of Barnacules Nerdgasm Software As Well:
    Last edited by DragonSeth; 08-12-16 at 11:21 AM.
    Signature Removed by N4Y

Reason: Signature Rules Violation

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,570Posts

Re: Windows 10 Spying (Has Got Serious)

At this point it's quite honestly pointless to combat this without a class-action lawsuit or some sort of legal battle considering Microsoft are adding new servers to the list of data-collection servers constantly so it's just quite honestly ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft got slapped with one of the biggest fines in history, even though the organisations they sell our data to will try and protect them.

Windows 10 is the biggest piece of spyware in the 21st century.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    1,461Posts

Hence why I stay with Win 7 Pro and let my friends laugh about me... Hope support for it wont be dropped any time soon. Also hope these kind of updates don't as well. But hey, aint even got these fancy useless Apps, so chances are slim (luckily).

Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...
    Tfw you post in a competition to spread your randomness and end up winning 3 of 4 subs

Super ModRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,261Posts

My only issue not having Windows 10 is the lack of DirectX 12. Other than that im happy with Win 7 for now.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,149Posts

The only reason i like windows 10 was for direct x 12 and its speed and performance and driver updates. But other then that i don't really like it that much. As its buggy and crashes like hell.... But the spying issue was sent way out of control i understand that even most phone companies do it to this today. But i feel like our PC's should be our machine but it don't feel like that anymore if were getting app's forced on our PC and there stealing data from us. Example i had 4 games installed on my pc when i installed the anniversary update on my machine. I know there is software to disable them from stealing our data. But the one point of this. Is they shouldn't be doing it in the first place as @NoBrain said its a spyware OS.
    Signature Removed by N4Y

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    14Posts

My PC forced me to update windows 10 and I love it do not see anything that's "spying" on my system.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,149Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxlee93 View Post
    My PC forced me to update windows 10 and I love it do not see anything that's "spying" on my system.
    Of course you just wont be able to see it. It will take time to find it. I showed both videos on how they are doing it.

And with each OS update all the settings restore to default and they get better at hiding it.
    Signature Removed by N4Y

True MemberRank
    Sep 2007 Join Date
    ScotlandLocation
    761Posts

The only reason I still use Windows on my main rig is to play games. The number of compatible games for Linux is rising rapidly though so I don't think it will be too long before we see all new games being released for Linux. When this happens, it will be goodbye Windows for me!

Advertisement