Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows BSOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with a laptop a friend game me. It is a HP ProBook 4545s
it has decent specs.

But the only problem is the OS was wiped by a virus. At least thats what i think it is cause it gets to starting windows and pops up BSOD.

I have tried changing the bios to IDE to ACHI did not work :(
i tried running HP Recovery Manager did not work :(
I went to system repair did not run :(
I went to system repair CMD and tried chkdsk did not work :(
I tried system restore no restore points exist :(

So now im trying to install windows 10 on it. So since im not able to get to the desktop on the laptop i went on my other computer downloaded the iso and burned it to a CD since there tool was not picking up my flash drive.

Then i put the cd in the laptop and run it as the bootable device. And it go to setup is starting. And it got to the product key activiation i just skip it.

It gave me two options one to keep all my files etc..
and another one to pick my hard drives etc..

and i picked the one to keep all my files cause i had no other choice then when i do it pops up a box and tells me to take out the media disk and turn off the pc and turn it back on and i did and nothing happens. I'm really wanting to fix this laptop so if anyone can help it would be nice thank you all :)

Fixed mod close thread :)/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back