Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows start problem

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hello guys,

When i turn pc it won't start or anything, just got this problem on video -.- someone know whats wrong? i need 1h or more to get on working like turn on power/turn off power and after 1h i succes lol,anyway when i restart pc it comes again.. please help,thanks

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Few questions:

1: Cant tell if the audio was good enough to hear it or not...does it make ANY beeps at all when you start it?
2: Do the fans on the cpu spin and do you hear the hard drive spinning up?
3: Was it acting funny before this happened or did it simply one day with no sign just start doing this?
4: Did you change anything before this started?
5: Have you tried swapping ram out to see if it's a bad stick? (Might not have a internal computer speaker so no beeps)

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Few questions:

1: Cant tell if the audio was good enough to hear it or not...does it make ANY beeps at all when you start it?
2: Do the fans on the cpu spin and do you hear the hard drive spinning up?
3: Was it acting funny before this happened or did it simply one day with no sign just start doing this?
4: Did you change anything before this started?
5: Have you tried swapping ram out to see if it's a bad stick? (Might not have a internal computer speaker so no beeps)

1. no any beeps
2. no everything ok
3. it just simply one day, i got this problem long time ago :3
4. nope i didnt,tryed reinstalling windows but still same
5. yes i tryed and still same

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
And you're sure it's not the crappy CRT monitor dying?

yeah bro :( mechaninc for computers said everything ok,but maybe monitor problem, but i dont think so cuz its working always :(

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok...we can check the monitor...i see a laptop in the background to the left...if it has a CRT out hook that monitor up and see what happens...or hook your comp up to a different monitor/TV in the house to test.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Well evidently it isn't working always. And so why didn't the computer mechanic fix it then?
Monolith its different laptop on left :) this is pc problem not laptop .3
Rishwin He said: "wait few days to see will it work and if not ill take it few days for everything check" -.-

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Either your english isnt very good or you didn't even read what I said about the laptop....sooo.....I'm out.

Back