Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wireless Gaming Headset

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am currently looking for a Wireless Gaming Headset. I bought a Ematic Wireless Headphone EH156W at Walmart on Cyber Monday for 10$, and definetly was not worth the 10$. Quality is good for 10 feet maybe, then it gets dodgy, no less if you tilt your head wrong it will instantly switch to AM/FM Radio. Looking for a headset ranging from Free-60$. Mic is not required as I have a shirt-clip wireless microphone.

Thaaanks.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you can push another $10 everyone I know that has this headset raves about it...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you can push another $10 everyone I know that has this headset raves about it...

Wouldnt be able to do that until tax time unless a random family member drop's by with a gift):. Just bought my gaming PC that costed me better hand of four grand, so that put me deep in the hole. having nothing to spare at the moment; 60$ is almost pushing it. But if something does pop up will definetly buy those - the reviews seem great and very little down votes.

Wouldnt be able to do that until tax time unless a random family member drop's by with a gift):. Just bought my gaming PC that costed me better hand of four grand, so that put me deep in the hole. having nothing to spare at the moment; 60$ is almost pushing it. But if something does pop up will definetly buy those - the reviews seem great and very little down votes.

Going back to walmart tommorrow and seeing if I can take this poop Ematic EH156W and get my 10$ back, then if I buy those used for 60$ they will be mine.

P.S** Still open to suggestions though.

Back