Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wireless (Gaming) Mouse

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oke so I'm getting annoyed w/ my current wired mouse and need suggestions on a good wireless mouse. Doesn't have to be a gaming mouse as I really just want a good wireless mouse. Suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you know wired is better then wireless for gaming but i will skip that subject :) But looking around on linus techtips forum i found a couple for you. Please keep in mind i haven't tested these i'm just going off the best responses.

Logitech G900
CORSAIR Dark Core - RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse
MX Master
Logitech G700s
G900 Chaos Spectrum

Some Other Ones

If i need to look for more just let me know :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I think you should prefer a wired mouse than a wireless because. A wired mouse is rough to use and it has a long life too. Wireless mouse does not have long life and it has more maintenance than a wired mouse. It is best to prefer a wired mouse for gaming especially.

A hard working geek :-)
Reaction score
If you are getting annoyed with a wired mouse.. wait until you deal with the annoyances of a wireless mouse. I used to use wireless for a few years but got sick of it, between battery life, disconnects, potential lag induction (Fire up a microwave or your neighbors devices causing issues).. makes for a major headache. Same with a wireless headset w/ voice and many other things. I have switched back to wired and life is good again.

Back