Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Few pictures from Lunentia ZERO Project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Lunentia ZERO Project was started by Garren since about a decade ago.
These pictures show that special in-game equipments can be added to the game using Garren's files.
snap1806 - Few pictures from Lunentia ZERO Project - RaGEZONE Forums snap1811 - Few pictures from Lunentia ZERO Project - RaGEZONE Forums

For anyone who is interested in ... -NO ADVERTISEMENT-
Please search for it yourself.

If anyone find Garren, please feel free to contact me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
May I ask what you're trying to achieve with this post because I can't make up what you mean.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's been a big while since we lost contact with Garren and this place is where he used to visit in the past.
We are still running the LZ slowly at GF and hope that Garren will come back someday.

There is still nothing to release these days.
However, I can come later and provide new information about several game files if anyone still want to know about.

About the picture at the start, it's a new item that should never exist any private/public server before.
(Not confirmed if exist in commercial servers)

PS: I know it's kinda strange to find/ask for our own personnel outside our place.
I hope you are not angry with our strange situation. :(:

Back