• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

stuck at login page

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys.. i stuck after login page at 'login server connected'.. nothing happen after that.. no error at the server files.. i dunno what else to do.. any suggestion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when that happens...the server aint up or the ip is rong...but in this case the server aint up...just wait for it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this problem too

all server process , show up that they/re working fine , but stuck after login is boring me now :(

hope that someone could help T_____T

img131.imageshack.us/img131/9260/lunentia5cv.jpg

img118.imageshack.us/img118/4762/lunentia29hh.jpg

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't think my ip setting is wrong.. coz even Lunentia Server Status Checker can detect that my server is online...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this problem too so i don't know how to fix i ask Sparx he can't fix too

Reaction score
well all i can think of is that a firewall may be blocking the connection with the client or something o_O i really have to look into this... before it would be a simple wrong ip or firewall which wasnt shutdown, double check all ip's tripple check no firewalls are running, tell me your client version (will say somewhere on the screen when the client loads up) cheers, hopefully i can get this fixed for you guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my version is 0.009.. i already try off my firewall but still nothing happen.. and all my ip is correct.. even the server checker tell that my server is online.. and i already reinstall lunentia + patch.. but still cannot log in..

well.. maybe i need to restore the database again.. i will reinstall evrythin later.. dont have much free time rite now...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my version is 0.009 too i use client and patch from LunentiaEgypt
my firewall is alreasy close and ip is correct but i stuck in login page
i reinstall lunentia 3 time and reinstall server all 2 time ... nothing change when login

Reaction score
okay, i really should read posts before posting, I see in the pictures your ip (192.168.2.5) is a network IP, so your on a network... Have you forwarded all the needed ports? if your too lazy for that like me then set the computer thats hosting the server as dmz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I open it in LAN

and connect it throught LAN

The Server ip is 192.168.2.5 and unfirewalled already (Status checker can check as well)

ok ?????

i know about port-forwarding and dmz

but this problem for me is cuzing in LAN

(cry)

Reaction score
Well when running it on my network it didnt work untill i set the host pc as DMZ lol =\ sorry i really cant help, everything seems fine, your pc just doesnt like it :(

Reaction score
Warlord_Link said:
what is dmz?

ok... what router are you on?

if by some chance your on a belkin like myself you would need to type

192.168.2.1 into your browser, this would bring up your routers setting page, on the bar on the left should be an option called "DMZ" once your on the next menu it should say something like.

"IP Address of Virtual DMZ Host"

now below "Private IP" enter your computers Network IP which would be something like "192.168.2.3" and tick the little enabled box, there you go... now if you dont have a belkin router then tell me what 1 you have and i will write a guide for it -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok... what router are you on?

if by some chance your on a belkin like myself you would need to type

192.168.2.1 into your browser, this would bring up your routers setting page, on the bar on the left should be an option called "DMZ" once your on the next menu it should say something like.

"IP Address of Virtual DMZ Host"

now below "Private IP" enter your computers Network IP which would be something like "192.168.2.3" and tick the little enabled box, there you go... now if you dont have a belkin router then tell me what 1 you have and i will write a guide for it -.-

i have a belkin router and same computer network ip and can u tell me what the network settings in centos should be osmting like ip = 192.168.2.3?
and the other ones?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just run cmd (open your command prompt)

then enter "ipconfig /all" without the quotes.

You should see your LAN IP by "Local Area Connection" or something like that.

PS. Lunentia is for MS-Windows. Why did you ask for CentOS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that promblem from ip that in client or serverfile u just check before because this game is easy to open by u own very much learn step by step, i think it easy If u found chiness server so fukcing think can't read can't type 55+ pom kon thai na pasa english mai koi keng^^

Thx Ragezoneee e:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that promblem from ip that in client or serverfile u just check before because this game is easy to open by u own very much learn step by step, i think it easy If u found chiness server so fukcing think can't read can't type 55+ pom kon thai na pasa english mai koi keng^^

Thx Ragezoneee e:eek:tt:

Pom koh kon THAI na!
オレもタイ人!
I am Thai, too!

You will have many advantages from studying many languages.
Of course, programming languages, too.

This game is easy to operate but somehow not good for long run.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Missing This game too much. (T_T)

the problem that cuz firewall port and IP.

down all firewall.

check all ip not wrong. (at 1st step please use 127.0.0.1 same same. that's cool and easy to check)

see all portnot wrong.

and second step

before you log in your ID

Alt+Tab back to Windows and open Task Manager

set priority of LunentiaServer_TW Is Real Time

set priority of DBAgentServer_TW Is Real Time

set priority of TzDbAgent_TW Is normal

set priority of Session Is normal

this is my set. at first time i have same problem like you but i have this trick from SOF Server config cuz if not do like this server will lag so much.

May be it's have a same problem with some computer like me.

if your com have very much ram please set all server is a real time priority.

and try it.

Hope you can do it pass.

Love this game

R.I.P Lunentia(LuLu)

Back