Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O CacheD & AuthD error Pls some help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sql and all ini files are set when ever i start up CacheD.exe giving error cacheD - CacheD & AuthD error Pls some help - RaGEZONE Forums

and AuthD.exe error is : Server load fail , please check server table or DB connection string

other everythnk looks normal in the window port ready etc etc

Any idea how to fix my problem ? thnx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is simple, the store procedure are not created
must create a sp to 1.
lin2world can get them out of the pts or upgrades dvamp

any idea how to do it ? or what he is telling is the right answer for my problem?

i Fixed it if any1 else have same problem here is the answer

SQL managament studio>SQLEXPRESS>Database>lin2world(first do back up) Delete it and Create new database write lin2world as a name then right click on it and New Query and paste this all after it be sure ur Sql acc and pass in Str @conn_ and sqloledb i didnt change ip or anythnk only acc and pass.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this error i couldnt find anywhere how to do if any1 knows pls help . AuthD.exe when i start up

directly giving this error (Server load fail,please check server table or DB connection string..:grr:

Upvote 0
Back