Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O l2OFF Gracia Epilogue Missing NPCs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone

for the first I would really like to thank everyone for doing an awensom job
with sharing files and active support.

I have set up a server on L2OFF Gracia Epilogue files
and after hours of strugling with setting everything up it works :) mainly
thanks to you guys and this forum.

This is probably the first of many of my problems I will encounter on my way to build a good server
but I hope it will also help others in the future so here we go:

- Npc's are missing: all I get after logging are some BIG bunnies running around me other than that no NPC. I have L2NPC.exe running.

- at 1st we used clean client and modyfied only l2.ini with our IP adress but this caused the client to complain that files are corrupted and when i chose other version in editor the l2.exe was closing after 3 sec of running. Finally we took system folder from another private server and edited their ini and we were able to log in. Question: is there anything else we need to do with clean client to make it work with our server ? why l2.exe was complaining abot corrupted files? and why it was closing just like that ?

I am looking forward to hear from you
Inth

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Big bunnies is a symbolization that your client does not match to the data that is output by the lineage 2 npc server. You will need to have the correct client release for these files ( a virgin client )

Upvote 0
Back