Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 min job

Reaction score
meh, we'll heres my entry for when we do the photoshop contest, if some one does better ill take more time, 2 minutes, 37 seconds total not counting the time to take screenys lol

heres the pic, and 2 pics of me working on it, the PSP file is to big to upload.

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good i like it man, keep up the good work, ;) expect more from u soon man.

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ZeroCaliber said:
check design hack, most of the photo tuts there are me (ne0n)

link me to one of your best ill check it out later tonight. give u an honest opinon in pm if u want one.. i know myself if i dont get honest opions ill get ruined by people saying im good when im not... not saying u aint so give me a url and ill be as honest as possible ( something i wish people were with me more often )

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah neons got some cool tutorials on my site :). Can submit your own art to my site as well... All the tutorials on the site at the moment are here:

nice effect neon :D

Reaction score
how to do my pic :

clouds
diffrence clouds 3 times
levels- take middle bar to left
invert colors
levels- take middle bar to left again
rotate 90
wind from lext 2 times
wind from right 2 times
rotate 90cww
theres the wind background

next, copy the background 2 times
distort- twirl 180 degrees
go to 2nd layer
distort- twirl -180
blending options on all layers - lighten

ctrl-e to merge all layers together

new layer-> make a grid (easy to do, just make a 1 pixel picture, fill in a line across top and one side and vwal'a, make it a pattern)

turn opacity to 55%
find a pic add it in, done :D

Back