• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

2 min job

Reaction score
meh, we'll heres my entry for when we do the photoshop contest, if some one does better ill take more time, 2 minutes, 37 seconds total not counting the time to take screenys lol

heres the pic, and 2 pics of me working on it, the PSP file is to big to upload.

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good i like it man, keep up the good work, ;) expect more from u soon man.

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ZeroCaliber said:
check design hack, most of the photo tuts there are me (ne0n)

link me to one of your best ill check it out later tonight. give u an honest opinon in pm if u want one.. i know myself if i dont get honest opions ill get ruined by people saying im good when im not... not saying u aint so give me a url and ill be as honest as possible ( something i wish people were with me more often )

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah neons got some cool tutorials on my site :). Can submit your own art to my site as well... All the tutorials on the site at the moment are here:

nice effect neon :D

Reaction score
how to do my pic :

clouds
diffrence clouds 3 times
levels- take middle bar to left
invert colors
levels- take middle bar to left again
rotate 90
wind from lext 2 times
wind from right 2 times
rotate 90cww
theres the wind background

next, copy the background 2 times
distort- twirl 180 degrees
go to 2nd layer
distort- twirl -180
blending options on all layers - lighten

ctrl-e to merge all layers together

new layer-> make a grid (easy to do, just make a 1 pixel picture, fill in a line across top and one side and vwal'a, make it a pattern)

turn opacity to 55%
find a pic add it in, done :D

Back