Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Airplane :)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Now recording all motion keys XD (not recording the keys would be just a 'testing' or a 'fun'.. without any real applicability...)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, working on airplanes. This work looks so complex to me!!
You are doing an awesome job creating video tutorials!! Keep it up man, and keep em coming.
Where do you get your inspiration from?

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Yes.. Doing it 'from the Zero', it can be a little complicated :)..

But yes, if you did it 'Your' One Time, trough.. thou can yes applieth et to any of thou characters with naught hurdle ... In a very easy manner..

For the Rigging... Well.. It is 'funny' and ongoing :)... But yes.. The first character i thought of rigging was the 'Screaming Fox'.. (XD).. So i conceived a complicated (well, not so much indeed.. etc.. etc..) math-based rig to manage the 'whole' of the 'walking/running behavior'...

So, for these legs, i had to meditate upon the nature of the Locomotive behavior.. For bipeds and quadrupeds (and slithering)..

I was once searching for 'inspiration' indeed.. And I then found this Great Rig Vedic Hymn...

Well... I was researching about the 'Rig'.... and "Veda" means "the truth", or "the truth about(...)".. Well.. I was much moved and excited to hear this most loveley and excellent hymn.. So, you can say that this Excellent Rig Vedic hymn is my inspiration.. For the studying of the Rigging subjects.. :)..
(*pardon my lousy english =D)

The Hymn I mentioned.. The one that 'taught me' of Rigging.. It is regarded as "The Truth of The Rig Veda".. So.. I thought that it could teach me the perfect rigging.. And it did indeed.. In its particular manner =DDD.. My eyes were 'shifting' like a "jackpot" gambling machine on a winning-only state.. Rolling.. Rolling.. and rolling my eyes i made what i made.. :)

=D... I almost cry.. I meditate intensely to try to learn this things.. So discreet and at the same time appearing as so much concrete... :)...

Edit: On my 'mystical' meditations..:

Modelling - Related to Brahma
Materials - Related do Saraswati

Illumination - Related do Vishnu
Rendering - Related to Lakshmi

Rigging - Related to Shiva
Animation- Related to Shakti.

=D...

.... And the days and nights come forth....

So, my 'dream' is like to "let her dance".. (I could not stop Her, or make this Absolute Lady, to skip this Glorious Dance.. on which the very reality is based..).. So, i remembered this song also.. It is more jolly :3...

And, also, it was the End of the world as I knew it :)

XDD... With Handplants XD..

Last edited:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Now firing on the viewport just like on a game =D..

(the plane is too far and the bullets are too powerful xd.. But in a better resolution it is very easy to see the airplane.. funny, since i uploaded a fairly nice resolution to youtube and the airplane is not showing even on black parts :z... later i will put on one with the jets so the airplane is more noticeable =D..)

(powerful laser marking guided bullets \0/)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now firing on the viewport just like on a game =D..

(the plane is too far and the bullets are too powerful xd.. But in a better resolution it is very easy to see the airplane.. funny, since i uploaded a fairly nice resolution to youtube and the airplane is not showing even on black parts :z... later i will put on one with the jets so the airplane is more noticeable =D..)

(powerful laser marking guided bullets \0/)

What program are you using for this project? Heheh yea the video is messed up :eek:tt1:

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
I am using 3dsMax.. The last video was a test for the Motion-Capture controlled gun .. It fires bullets (but those could only be seen on a close render) with Pflow :)..

Back