Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Alien (Ultra-Fast)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Alien i made today before going to sleep :)

Modeled with Groboto, rendered with 3dsMax Scanline and post on PS.. Took 1 hour total.

ScreamingFox - Alien (Ultra-Fast) - RaGEZONE Forums

(Viewport+Wire)

(Final image)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
I guess the first 3 points are about the bg.. I really did the composing of the final image in like 5 minutes, tried to make it really fast, for fun, etc.. :)..

Oh, but the ears are a very accurate and anatomical depiction of the Dark Greyhames from Sigma-Pandora.. Oh it was the nose XD.. Well i made thinking about some 'classic' aliens and stuff, and trying to make it look a little bit different from the regular 'plain alien' (it is a very 'plain' alien, with a bit of style, etc XD)..

But if you want you can do an other bg for this one, but only if it not take you more than 10 minutes or so.. :).. It is nice to see some other styles so i can think about these sort of things in the future.. My skills on ps are mediocre indeed..

(it is a PNG so you can add the layers and etc..)

:)..

Edit: Perhaps i invented a dashing name for an 'alien planet' XDDD... "Sigma-Pandora" XDD.. (or perhaps it is already an 'alien planet' in some movie or book.. I mean, it really have this 'evil alien planet' sounding.. XD.. "Sigma-Pandora".. hehehehe.. Maybe i'll do some banner style image with a text like "!!!BABYSITTER KIDNAPPERS FROM SIGMA-PANDORA!!!" XDD..

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow. This is impressive. :) Will you show more progress buddy?

Back