Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Amazing Navigation Bars

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay so I have been trying to learn how to do this one thing, but I'm really struggling. I've tried asking a few people for help, but none of them seem to want to give me any help. Below are examples of the types of navigation bars I'd like to create. They have a cool grunge/rock/metallic feel to them, and look as if they're back-lit or w.e If anyone knows how to do make these types of navigation bars I'd really appreciate the help. My Skype is

Objection - Amazing Navigation Bars - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
people don't help because they afraid that if they teach others they loose their job as a designer. .. its human nature really

but I will make a tutorial once I am not busy

also this should go to the request section

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Mucski Thank you so much ^_^
Also I'm not even looking to sell any templates that are styled this way at the moment. I do web design, but it's more on the minimalist side of things. So learning to do this kind of thing will help diversify my abilities, and once again THANK YOU ^_^

@Scratch I figured that much out, but I have no idea how to do it ;c I've tried a few things to no avail.

Also I'd really appreciate it if either of you added me on Skype using the above username, so that we may be able to get in contact a lot quicker.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
You will need to use Photoshop... Or Gimp..

You can blend some different textures and then flatten those to create the effect you are looking for.. After that you can duplicate the resulting image to further compose the effect.. Ah.. you can also use the layer effects like bevel, shadow dropping, etc..

Back