Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Art

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to show some fanart of mine if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Click this link for raw address, no pop-ups....i think.

Just click on ART

Sketch

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[adminmove]move topic to Graphic Source[/adminmove]
very nice , how much time u spend on each ?
the last one is kinda not finished I think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
most where not finished...got lazy, but i spent about 2 hours on each...depending on the pic.

sorry for posting in wrong forums.
and sorry if there are tons of popups at site.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woah you can draw really good. Awesome work.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea...I wish I could draw that well...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you guys for your possitive replies. been drawing since i was like 7....im 22 now so its been years in the making. those pics are from the year 2000....5 years ago...i cant magine what i could do now. i havent really drawn a serious pic since then...just doodled. i really should draw more and add them to the website for all to see. :)

Sketch

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow, thats really good, but i have a friend thats better

Peace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good, i smell a compitition then. lets do it.
EDIT: those pics are 5 years old...:)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
your flaw would be proportions apart from that they are pretty good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like i said, those where drawn 5 years ago. i am self taught. i started with the 7 year old super hero that had one hundred muscles and no detal, upgraded to shading, then upgraded to what you see here. when i get time i can make a picture look really good.

If you guys want to, give me something to draw. anime or whatever...actually i never have drawn a full anime picture. i always doodled anime but nothing ever serious.
i dont know if i can even draw a good pic anymore since those pics 5 years ago. but im up for a challenge.

-Sketch

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well if you took 2 hours to do that and 5 years ago "presuminf you didnt stop betwen" I think you should do somthing recent and pass like a day on it I know that stuf like that is hard after passing a great deal of time on it realy gets hard to conentrat and makes you want tyo stop but just be strong minded dont giove up and make somthing extra cool you will be happy of the result at the end. And I dont consider passing time on art a wast of time its not like if your doing somthing usless.

Back