Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first avatar....

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello there mates. I made my first avatar and i really think taht photosholl is really cool. I might learn it because i like the works of professionals. SO i tryed to build my first avatar and look what i got. =)

Intelext - My first avatar.... - RaGEZONE Forums

I also created my first signature...

Lol, just made another one signature....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you draw it out? or took something and redid the colours? if you drew it in ps, thats some nice skills, but thats too big to be an avatar... its not fully loaded, but it looks animated.. animations are a nono here.. something to do with there size and w/e.. lol, keep up the good work

read tuts, if you wanna start making sigs like the rest of us

Reaction score
you can duplicate layers in ....photoshop and change the color instead of copying and pasting to make it shift like that...unless you wanted to do that. E-x-o animated sigs are generally bad here, because the people who make them suck at it! don't do something you're not good at :s! (animation is nice for both avatar and sig, just home-made things tend to look...mediocre because of lack of experience.)

the sig is nice with basic effects and the black stroke stands it out more from the background. 7/10

- the font could use some work
- the background could be more active

also good for you using the smudge trick a lot of people on here use. just use more of it and change the layers to different effects for a nice blend.

oh next time please post in the sig section.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, i didn't draw it myself. On avatar i just replaced the colors. On the signatures i tooked renders and made some signatures.
I really like PS ow and i'm training with tutorials. But this wallpaper is my first work without any tutorials... :) I'm looking forward to train hard and go pro like you mates.. =)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, the avatar could go small and the sigges could have been much better. You need to work on the text a lot. As for the render - just blend them in properly and add in a few brushes and stroke effects to the BG and it should turn out good. And tutorials would help but once again its your creativity that matters.

Back